- Information regarding the customer's name, date of birth, contact information, debit/credit card details and any other required information is securely kept.
- A secure channel is employed to ensure safe transfer of information and transaction(s).
- Encryption is used as a means to store debit/credit cards to avoid any misuse.
- No third party vendor is given access to customer's details unless they have a role to play in procuring the requested travel products or services.
- Information pertaining to the computer system and IP address of the customer is collected to prevent any internet fraud.
- Cookies are used to understand the pattern of how customers provide information and their preferred mode of transaction.
- Information about latest discounts and offers are sent to the customers through emails and text messages. However, the right to receive it or not rests completely with the customer. A customer can, at any point of time, withdraw from receiving such information.