- Cancellation of flight tickets is allowed when cancelled within 24 hours, and up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight. Any cancellation that's requested after 24 hours of booking, incurs a cancellation fee that needs to be paid along with any other fees or charges levied by the airline.
- If the flight tickets are cancelled after 24 hours of making the booking, then no refunds will be available; be it for the fare of the flight or the service fee charged for the booking.
- In case of a "no show," the customer is not eligible for a refund from the supplier.
- After you cancel a flight ticket and put in request for a refund, the refund will only be possible if the fare rules allows the same.
- When it comes to the amount charged while booking hotels and rental cars, upon cancellation, that amount is non-refundable. But in some cases, the service fee charged for the same is refundable.
- Please note that under no circumstances is the service fee charged by us for booking hotels, rental cars or flight tickets refundable.